I will promote your website with Pinterest marketing


Digital Marketing>Social Media Marketing>Social Media Management

Hi, I am sohag hossain.
I have the loot of skill to create a professional Pinterest Presence for you. Your updated account will showcase your product, service or posts to millions of users searching for experts, boards & pins in your niche.

What’s included Pinterest Management Service:

✅ Setting and Optimizing Profile
✅‌ ‌Using High searching Keywords
✅‌ ‌Use pin related top hashtag
✅‌ ‌Choosing Potential Followers by engaging fully
✅‌ ‌increasing followers
✅‌ ‌Creating Boards and Description SEO optimizing
✅‌ ‌Daily adding Pins, Managing pins
✅‌ ‌Organic Growth
✅‌ ‌100% Organic traffic increase
✅‌ ‌Adding SEO Keywords to the descriptions and boards

KEY METRICS WE FOCUS ON:
 
⭐ Increasing Pinterest Followers
⭐ Increasing Website Referrals
⭐ Building Trust & Influencing Sales from Pins
⭐ Increasing Pins Impressions and Reach
⭐ Increasing Pin Saves, Repins, and Comments

 
Chat Now for More Information



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages